High Performance Micro/Miniature OEM Diaphragm Air Pumps for Vacuum and Pressure Applications
Sensidyne Diaphragm Micro Air Pumps have proven design features that outperform and outlast the competitors' diaphragm air pumps!
Sensidyne Miniature Air Pump products are designed and manufactured per customer specifications. These products are sold directly to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide and are available as off-the-shelf (standard) models or custom designed for the specific for your application. We supply customers across a wide range of applications and industries, such as FDA-approved medical devices - including ventilators, automotive, gas analysis, and environmental, providing vacuum pumps and pressure pumps that meet their mini/miniature OEM pump specifications. The versatility and custom nature of Sensidyne OEM pumps allow their use as sampling pumps and emissions pumps.
We offer a wide selection of low-cost and long-life standard pumps that will meet the requirements of your application. Select one of the pump models below for more information or complete the Pump Specification Request Form and one of our Product Specialists will assist you.
Micro Air Pumps - Base Models
- AAA Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (200-1400 cc/min)
- AA Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (850-25000 cc/min)
- A Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (1500-3300 cc/min)
- A Plus Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (up to 4 LPM)
- B Plus Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (6 - 8 LPM)
- C Series Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (10 - 13 LPM)
- C Series Dual Head Miniature Diaphragm Air Pump (11 - 30 LPM)