The Svantek SVAN 958A is an unique four-channel instrument offering 20kHz-band sound & vibration analysis. It is a perfect choice for all applications that require simultaneous class 1 noise measurements & tri-axial vibration assessment.
Each of four input channels can be independently configured for sound or vibration detection with different filters and RMS detector time constants giving users enormous measurement flexibility.
The real advantage of SVAN-958A is the capability to perform advanced analysis simultaneously to the level meter mode.
In practice this allows to obtain broad-band results such as Leq, RMS, LMax, LMin, LPeak together with four-channel analysis like FFT or octave band analysis. List of available analyzer functions includes FFT, 1/1 or 1/3 octave, cross spectra, sound intensity, RT 60 and more. The 4-channel time-domain signal recording to .wav format is available as well as an exceptional feature!
All measurement results are stored in non-volatile 32MB internal memory or USB memory stick and can be easily downloaded to a PC with SvanPC++ software.
SVAN-958A with RS-232 interface (SV-55) can be offered with GPRS modem or LAN & WLAN connection module. Together with SvanPC++_RC remote communication software, these interfaces provide easy remote access to instrument settings & data over Internet and local area network. Instrument is powered from four AA standard or rechargeable batteries as well as from the external DC power source or USB interface.
Robust case and light-weight design accomplish the exceptional features of this new generation instrument.
- Four channels, 20 kHz real time, simultaneous sound and vibration measurements
- FFT real time analysis up to 1600 lines in 20.0 kHz band
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time analysis
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005 including VDV and MTVV
- Noise measurements Class 1, IEC 61672:2002
- Acoustic dose meter function
- Sound Intensity measurements
- Reverberation Time measurements RT 60
- FFT cross spectra's
- Advanced Data Logger with 32 MB non-volatile internal memory
- USB Memory Stick provides almost unlimited logging capability
- Time domain signal recording
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- USB 1.1 Client and USB Host, optional RS 232 and IrDA interfaces
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Powered by 4 x AA standard or rechargeable batteries
- Easy in use, hand held, light weight and robust case