The Svantek SV 103 is the first personal hand-arm vibration exposure meter. This unique instrument meets ISO 8041:2005 standard and it is an ideal choice for the measurements according to the European Directive 2002/44/EC.
The SV 103 is typically attached to the user's arm. Similarly to noise dosimeters, SV103 daily vibration exposure meter is small enough not to interfere with working activities. The instrument works with "Supervisor" software which allows instrument configuration, measurement results viewing and exporting as well as daily vibration exposure recalculation.
The amazing OLED screen displays information in both text and graphical form and offers excellent visibility even in full daylight.
New technology of a MEMS accelerometer gives advantages such as shock resistance, no DC offset effect, very low power and frequency response down to DC.
The SV 103 is powered using rechargeable batteries or through the USB interface which also enables easy connection between the SV 103 and a PC. The measurement data is safely stored in the large 8 GB memory.
- Small, compact style dosimeter
- Personal Daily Vibration Exposure Meter complying to ISO 8041
- Measurement under gloves according to ISO 10819
- Triaxial MEMS accelerometer
- 1/1 or 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- Contact force measurement
- Time-domain signal recording
- Large 8GB memory
- USB 2.0 interface
- OLED color display with super brightness and contrast
- Operational time > 24 hours
- Easy in use predefined setups
- Extremely compact, light weight and robust case