SVAN 957 Sound and Vibration Analyzer
Type 1 Sound and Vibration Level Meter
SVAN 957 is all digital, Type 1 sound & vibration level meter along with analyzer. Instrument is intended to general acoustic and vibration measurements, environmental monitoring, occupational health and safety monitoring. SVAN 957 is recommended for those who are looking for the Type 1 instrument for both sound and vibration measurements.
SVAN 957 standard set comes with 1/1 octave analysis and weighting
filters (e.g.: A, C, HP1, VEL1, DIL1). Functionalities such as 1/3 octave
analysis, statistical calculations, acoustic dose measurements, FFT analysis and
Reverberation Time measurements are also available as options.
The latest weighting filters according to ISO 2631-1&2 standard together with RMQ detector enable direct measurement of the Vibration Dose Value (VDV). Because SVAN 957 is a single channel instrument, a triaxial measurements require a separate measurement in each axis, which of course is more time-consuming.
During the measurement SVAN 957 uses three acoustic or vibration profiles. In practice it means that values such as Leq, LMax, LMin, LPeak, Spl, SEL or RMS, PEAK, VDV, MTVV are obtained with different weighting filters in the same time. This feature is extremely valuable when the comparison of measurements is required.
USB host exceed memory limitation allowing the direct data storage on the USB memory stick. Optionally, SVAN 957 can record a raw audio data to a flash disk in WAV format, so the sources of noise can be played back and identified by listening (Time Domain Signal Recording). The audio events recording function is very useful in measurements requiring unattended monitoring.
Easy communication with the PC is supported by the free of charge software SvanPC+. This already advanced and user-friendly software can be optionally upgraded to provide remote communication with the SVAN 957 instrument by the GPRS wireless transmission or RS 232 interface using generally available serial port extender devices. This exceptional feature makes SVAN 957 the leading product for measurements in field (environmental monitoring).
SVAN 957 is powered from NiMH standard or rechargeable AA batteries. The powering of the instrument from the External DC power source or USB interface is also provided.
Robust and light weight design accomplish the exceptionality of this new generation instrument.
- Type 1 sound level measurements meeting IEC 61672:2002
- General vibration measurements (acceleration, velocity and displacement) and HVM meeting ISO 8041:2005 standard
- Three parallel independent profiles
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time analysis
- Acoustic dose meter function
- FFT real time analysis (1920 lines in up to 22.4 kHz band)
- Reverberation Time measurements (RT 60)
- Advanced Data Logger including spectra logging
- USB Memory Stick providing almost unlimited logging capacity
- Time domain signal recording
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- USB 1.1 Host & Client interfaces (real time PC “front end” application supported)
- RS 232 and IrDA interfaces
- Modbus protocol
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Power supply by four AA rechargeable or standard batteries
- Hand held, light weight and robust case
- Easy in use
SVAN 957 - 10 Reason Why to Choose