Svantek SVAN 953 Type 2 Sound Level Meter
Type 2 General Measurement Sound Level Meter (SLM)
SVAN 953 is all digital, Type 2 sound level meter along with analyzer.
It is an excellent choice for general acoustic measurements, environmental noise monitoring, occupational health and safety monitoring where measurement with type 2 accuracy is sufficient.
The SVAN 953 uses three acoustic profiles for parallel measurements with independently defined filters and RMS detector time constants. Each profile provides significant number of results (like Leq, LMax, LMin, LPeak, Spl, SEL etc.). Acoustic dosimeter function is available with the SV 25_2 dedicated microphone.
- Type 2 sound level measurements meeting IEC 61672:2002
- Single measurement range in the Meter Mode
- Three parallel independent profiles
- Advanced Data Logger, up to 12 results logged simultaneously
- Time History recording on USB Memory Stick providing
almost unlimited logging capacity
- 1/1 octave real time analysis
- 1/3 octave real time analysis
- FFT real time analysis
- Acoustic dose meter
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- USB 1.1 interface
(real time PC “front end” application)
- USB 1.1 Host, RS 232 and IrDA interfaces
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Power supply by four AA rechargeable
or standard battery
- Easy to use
Advanced time history logging for each profile provides complete information about measured signal in nonvolatile 16 MB internal memory. Optionally SVAN 953 can be equipped with the USB host, very handy port for USB memory stick. This solves the problem of the memory limitation for measurement results which now can be recorded directly to the USB memory stick. Moreover, the measurement results can be also downloaded to any PC using the RS 232 or IrDA interfaces (options).
Using computational power of its digital signal processor the SVAN 953 instrument can, simultaneously to the meter mode, perform real time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis including statistical calculations and FFT analysis.
Instrument is powered from four AA standard or rechargeable batteries (separate charger is required). The powering of the instrument from the External DC power source or USB interface is also provided.
Robust case and light weight design accomplish the exceptionality of this new generation instrument.