Gilian personal air sampling pumps meet the requirements of each user and application segment:
- BDX-II – Low cost lead and abatement applications
- LFS-113 – Dedicated compact low flow air applications
- GilAir-3 and GilAir-5 – Up to 3lt/min and 5lt/min applications with optional timer and programming features
- Gilian 5000 – High backpressure sampling applications up to 5lt/min with programming features
- GilAir Plus – Full spectrum 20 ml/min to 5lt/min personal sampling applications with optional data management and pump programming features
The Gilian 3500 duplicated features found in the Gilian 5000 without offering cost advantages to our customers or environmental and manufacturing benefits to Sensidyne. Effective March 31, 2013 production of the Gilian 3500 will cease. Major spare parts including PC boards, battery packs, and accessories will remain available for five years. Other Gilian pump models are not affected by this discontinuation.
Gilian 3500 users can easily migrate to the Gilian 5000, which shares the same chargers and accessories and a very similar keypad operation. The Gilian 5000 offers extended performance and features including a wider flow rate range, higher backpressure capability, and two levels of programmability at no additional cost.
The Sensidyne Customer Support Team can be contacted with user questions at [email protected]