Regional Sales Manager - Fixed Systems
Reports to: Vice President - Sales & Business Development
Responsible for sales and sales growth in a defined regional territory. Direct hands-on management of the sales channels for fixed installation gas detection equipment. Day to day management and development of the identified sales channels and regular contact with engineering firms, industrial users and integrators for specification and sales development. Regular travel required within the territory to effectively carry out duties as described below.
Identifies, trains and manages appropriate sales channels to achieve required sales growth in fixed installation gas detection products within the assigned territory.
- Works closely with the senior Managers and sales personnel of the chosen sales channels to ensure that there is a focus on the Sensidyne product line.
- Assists the Vice President – Sales & Business Development as needed in developing a staff of skilled inside sales and technical service personnel to provide ongoing support of Fixed Gas Detection Systems.
- Achieve the sales plans for the assigned region and accounts for Fixed Systems through sales channels, house accounts and OEMs.
- Assist the Vice President – Sales & Business Development in identifying and specifying new products and services in Fixed Gas Detection Systems that can be offered by Sensidyne.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of Sensidyne’s products.
- Remains current on competitor’s products and pricing.
- Knowledge of fixed installation gas monitoring instrumentation local markets
- Knowledge of the industrial distribution methods and systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work across functional lines
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead through persuasion and influence
- Strong problem solving and application engineering skills
- Good working knowledge of PC and MS Office applications
Minimum five (5) years sales experience required. Experience with management of independent manufacturers reps required.
If offered employment, applicant must be able to show proof of liability to work in the United States as required by Federal Law. General employment will not sponsor applicants for work authorization visas.
Sensidyne is a Drug-Free Workplace EOE/AA/MWDV
Interested applicants please apply by sending resumes via email to: hr@Sensidyne.com or faxing resumes to (727)533-9203. No phone calls please.